Thursday, February 23, 2012

Implied Taunt.. Truth VS Evil

It's so ironic..
I didn't care..
Didn't even care whether it is a truth or it is a lie..
It has no twilight side, since it's only a dark side..
I would like to say Thank You..
Expressing my great gratitude, no matter 
it's a truth or it's a lie..
Maybe in this way,
I would have learn to be calm, 
Ignores every taunts, 
Included implied, hidden, and implicit taunts..
However, I still think that 
It's like walking beside a canyon blindfolded..

Sometime,
I   frustrate,
simply because I did something,
but i done it not well enough 
I even frustrate
just because of you..
I wonder,
I curious,
Why am I caring for so much?

My knowledge, my views are all narrow
I did have a strong feeling 
" I have no reason and no excuse to stay behind of you "
However,
the way I talk 
the way I think 
the way I compose 
the way I write
the way I walk 
the way I sleep
the way I read
I found out slowly,
that I have no match of anyone
The strong feeling gone down
I'm helpless, clueless
Leaved alone, have no competitive spirit 
What can I do?
Nothing more
I've to slap myself,
to make this " nothing more "
into a even better " nothing more " 

Yesterday's speaking test
my task was just that easy
but my brain just gone blank
things became out of order, unruled 
Yes, I couldn't finish my task A
I missed my conclusion sentence 
my use of word was immature 
my points are weak 
Yes, I think i failed.
Task B
getting better 
I feel comfort with my group members
I speak quite a lot
Maybe it's just sufficient
My language IS poor, 
fluency of speaking IS damn poor
I have no idea what happened to me
I think 
It maybe something that we always talk about
" Nervous "
It's not first time
I had this feeling 
But this time it's different 
maybe it's simply because 
Nervous in no longer a simple nervous 
it already became a pressure, by summing itself with many other things 
Depressing me everyday
Me
I 
have no idea 
to handle this

I'm not begging for your help
But I'm begging you, 
please 
please 
don't ever ever again,
pierce my heart
I'm a human,
I'll bleed JUST LIKE YOU DO..
Taunts are something that I could handle,
But I couldn't forget...

The Rose of May
A stunning miracle 
Just getting ready 
to unleash it extremely gorgeous
Evil and Beautiful
TRUTH

Fantasy . Lockheart

No comments:

Post a Comment