Saturday, March 30, 2013

Annual Dinner? =/

Today is my company's Annual Dinner,
actually they already planned today's dinner early at the starting of February,
but somehow,
the "Annual Dinner" is quite disappointing for me =/


Maybe I'm expecting too much from this company already xD

However,
it's classic Annual Dinner,
with food,
and Prize Giving session.
Prizes are given to those employees with excellent performance,
and also to those experienced employees as a sign of respect.

Basically those food are all from Catering Service,
not to say it's bad,
but it's just nothing more than ordinary.
even there is not enough seat,
until I have no chance to take a photo of my food taken.
Those foreign workers are eating too much,
until 1000 Satay vanish as soon as it's served.
My face expression when I'm trying to take Satay is like this : =O

As a new worker there,
I'm also had a little prize,
Beryl's Chocolate~!
the packing is cute enough until I feel like keeping it like this into the fridge.
0.0
My GM told me that it's chocolate inside =/

About 8pm,
the event ended.
Seriously,
nothing much happened,
everyone is just busy eating,
and busy waiting for food to continue eating.
Basically it's literally a DINNER.
=/

Again,
I start playing with my eyeliner,
I might looks weird,
but it's my first attempt to draw elongated lines.
:O

My colleague, the mighty Stephanie~!! she is going to graduate this year after this training in the company :D



Bagila aku act cute~!



Sometimes,
I found it hard to find a place to dry my brushes.
Suddenly,
I saw my makeup mirror,
and I think of a funny idea.
DIY brush holder~! LOL
LOL


Fantasy . Lockheart 

please to visit CheanChean's awesome bloggie :D
PS to cheanchean : The mascara you gave me is super awesome, I like it so so much :DD thank you so ooo much :DDD


Annual Dinner? =/




No comments:

Post a Comment