Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Trying to be organised

I believe everyone is trying to be organised,
either in handling task,
or in distributing their time,
so do I.
I have to say that I'm really bad in setting priorities,
I've always miss out what's the most important one,
and ended up messing everything crucial in the end.
For instance, my dear thesis.



I have to be frank,
that this thesis is pretty a compilation of mass "last-minute-works",
there's nothing fine and to be proud of in this entire thesis.
Although, the laboratory works turn out to be ok-ish smooth,
so do the end results.
But in the end,
I'm not even confident about my own finding,
does it really matters?
Sadly,
there's no time for me to feel insecure and uncertain,
VIVA will be on 6th June 2016,
que sera sera.

After printing out the final thesis draft,
it's really a great relief,
though the relief doesn't even last for more than 10 minutes.
I've to worry about my hostel application during internship,
I've to worry about my hostel application future for my post-grad studies,
I've to worry about how to get scholarship for my post-grad studies,
I've to worry about a lot of financial issues,
I've to worry about the upcoming "pertandingan inovasi",
which is another mass compilation of my messy last minute works,
I'm grateful though with my friend's help in designing the logos for my product.
By Mr.Tyrone

By Ms.Riku

By Ms.Nekko

By Mr.Mantis

From random website logo generator and this logo doesn't belongs to me.

The overall concept of my product is interesting,
converting fish bones from food industry waste into useful materials for waste treatment.
However,
how far can I carry on with the explanation,
the concept,
also the real work,
is another issue.
Gambateh ken min.


Graduation is really not far away,
reflecting what I've gone through in this three years of degree studies,
I've gain a lot,
I've lost a lot,
grown smarter somewhere,
get dumb-er somewhere,
well I'm a Virgo after all,
a sick perfectionist,
simply thinking of what I couldn't recall in previous studies,
already irritates me like hell.
I still have a long way to go,
I still have so much to recall,
also too much to learn.
Now I understand,
why do the post-grad students tend to forget about a few basic chemistry concept,
because you're too busy and concentrate with your current work,
that you might somehow make mistake in the most simple theory.
Grow up ken min,
there's nothing as perfect,
only someone chasing perfection,
and looking up to people that are a little nearer to perfection you imaged.


Fantasy.Lockheart
-always wanted to be organised and good in setting priorities-

No comments:

Post a Comment