Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 1 – A Favorite Song

When I saw the phrase "Favorite Song"
there's already a familiar sounds playing in my mind.
Eternity, Memories of Light and Waves
it's in my blog's music player
track number seven.
Please listen to it when reading this blog post. =D
This piece of piano sheet
what I feel from the music notes are
love
hope
endless sadness
despair
romance
frustrate
and eternity, for sure.

It's a modified soundtrack from Final Fantasy X-2,
original version in the game should sound like this,
both versions are awesome,
but I personally think that the arranged piano version is more sentimental,
can have a greater emotional impact on me.

This musics plays at the moment,
where Yuna saw Tidus,
but they fated to be separated,
while Yuna is frustrating,
this piece just brings out the super sad feeling of the moment.
However,
they back together at last :D
( in the gameplay of mine, I not sure about other endings. )

This melody, this rhythm
works with each other perfectly
Final Fantasy soundtrack composers are awesome
they know how to inject souls into their characters and story
mainly by soundtrack
and I personally think that this one, Eternity, is the best.

This melody actually stayed in my mind for like 5 years already,
it's still my favorite,
never changed.
The starting moment that is cheerful, lovely
continues with confusions and frustrate
then sadness and despair
finally hope and wishes.
Words seriously are not enough to explain the awesomeness of this piece.

- Eternity, Memories of Light and Waves -
shall eternally
stays in my heart
heart, but not mind

Fantasy . Lockheart ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment