Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 2 – A Favorite Band

Erhem
Actually I don't know much about band
but there's one band
called Girls' Dead Monster
that sparkles my interest towards Jrock
Girls' Dead Monster or Galdemo
is a Vitual Band in an anime " Angel Beats "
with Yui ( LiSA ) as the Main Vocal.

It's the first time,
I downloaded a whole Jrock album,
and I love every single song in the album.
The lyrics, the rhythm, the electric guitar, the bass guitar, the drum
just caught my heart and my ears.

Here's a tracklist of Galdemo's album - Keep The Beats
Crow Song
Thousand Enemies
Shine Days
23 50
Run With Wolves
Morning Dreamer
Rain Song
Alchemy
Ichiban no Takara Mono
Little Braver 
Brave Song
My Song
My Soul, Your Beats.

For me,
every single song in the album is so awesome ~!!
couldn't blog much now,
since my brain is almost empty,
i hope i shall edit this blog post tomorrow.
If I remember it.

Fantasy . Lockheart


No comments:

Post a Comment