Sunday, March 29, 2015

Oblivion

Human tells lies easily,
I'm a human too,
I tells lies easily too.
I even lie to myself,
Making myself looks like an idiot,
Dancing in the world of others expectation,
Waltzing around in the cliff of despair.

I'm too naive,
Indulging myself in my surroundings,
Assuming myself is well accepted as an individual,
Pressuming myself has a slot in the crowd.
But in fact I don't.

The more memories I tried to left behind,
The more i shed my tears.
I'm not that weak that I couldn't stand staying all by myself.
However, I'm also not strong enough yo break my own fantasy that I'm involved in everything but I actually do not.

The more I feel lonely, the more I feel empty, 
The more I hate myself.
I can't even convince myself that I'm worthy enough to stay in any place.

I'm learning,
To stay confortable whenever I'm in a crowd, alone with sorrowness attaching to me.

Keep for myself, everything I was about to do, assuming that I'm part of everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment