Friday, September 25, 2009

Memory?

There has been a question..
Did any people can live forever?
I'm also the one who figuring the answer..
Yes..
I think I have found the answer..
The answer is Memory..
There is a memory container deep in our heart..
Somewhere in there, kept our memories..
No matter it is happiness, sadness, cheerful, darkness, hates, believes, justice and friendship..
All memories will kept there forever..
As long as the eternity of memories..
No matter how many times we dead..
We can keep revive and revive in there..
Forever..
Is this the answer?
It depends on you..
Depends on your memory..
Mine?
I have answer it on my own..
I'll keep revive and revive..
Thanks to the presence of friendship..
My heart never be hollowed..
Thanks to the presence of friendship..
Can you believe it?
Depends..
Eternity~ Memory Of Light And Waves..

No comments:

Post a Comment