Sunday, December 23, 2012

Comic Fiesta Day 2

Today is the Grand Event for me,
it's planned way far before the STPM,
and is one of the forces that push me up to face STPM >w<
AWWW and I'm finally there~!! *scream*
I couldn't be more excited.

I'm not going for Day 1,
since my partner, chee chean is facing her Final Spanish Exam(? I think so)

We planned to meet up each other,
and also with Kah Yeng,
which is our primary schoolmate
at Bukit Jalil LRT station, 9am
BUT
I slept until 8.45am,
actually my mom woke me up,
when I reach to my phone,
it's turned off ._.
I don't know when it turned off,
maybe I turned it off?
or maybe it turned off by itself?
whatever it is,
I'm late -.-

Luckily,
I made it to the station around 9.30am,
and they didn't waited for me.
WAHAHHAHA,
they're late also!!
it washes away my guiltiness,
a little bit at least -.-

We took LRT as usual,
changed to Kelana Jaya line at Masjid Jamek Station,
and head straight up to KLCC~!
Venue : KLCC Convention Centre
Where we went : KLCC Suria
so we walked through the gate and head to the venue,
under extreme sunlight,
and the point is,
I hate exposing myself under sunlight.

Along the way,
I already saw plenty Cosplayers,
and I'm getting excited already,
starting to transform into Otaku Mode.
Screaming here and there,
shouting out names of Anime characters,
oh,
I'll slap myself if I'm the calm me.

After I went in,
and after the long queue of ticket purchase,
( somehow it didn't take long time, but the queue is seriously long. )
I already saw an awesome cosplayer at the entrance,
she attracted all three of us,
and she's the first cosplayer I took photo of,
in that day.

she is awesome!!!! *0*




After that are all about taking photos~
visiting booths~
well,
this year's booth is well made,
there are logos and nice structured stalls.
this is the hall~

Here comes photos that I like,
personally XD

Asuna in ALO

Black Rock Shooter's models!! so tiny and so nice

I remember that this one is the limited edition that every fans dream of

Sabers and Tosaka Rynn From Fate/Stay Night!! so nice

Cool Saber with her Cool Excalibur

It's Lightning's Gunblade, but where's Lightning?!!
By the way, this Gunblade is well made and damn heavy.

Chean Chean with Leek

All Fate/Stay Night characters' weapons! damn cool and damn expensive also ._.

Cloud's blades *0*

Great Lightning Artwork

Saber and Alice Einzbelth

It's Kirito -kun!

Vampire Knight's Yuki Hime

Inu xx boku ss
he's damn cute! -.-

REBORN~!!!

D-Grey Man

Bleach

Hey Hey Asuna is holding the wrong weapon la XD

OMG she's creepy but she's cool!

Yuffie~!


Vampire's Kinght OAO damn cool






Yes, My Lord
( I'm fainting, it's so awesome )

Ultemecia

HE IS CUTE !

After screaming,
and flying here and there,
my huger becomes more intense.
I need food,
immediately.
So we went out from the hall
and find some food.




The fish & chips are weird =(
I don't like it.
The soya milk is weird too.
I don't like it either.

After that,
we saw XinYi,
she's really an amazing cosplayer,
her cosplay is just way too awesome.







After a whole tired day of CF,
Chean Chean and I,
together with her sister
are going to MAIU to have our buffet,
and I'm looking forward to go there and enjoy,
1 month ago,
FINALLY!!
SQUID!!






When I'm eating,
I'm half asleep,
when I'm done eating,
I'm asleep.
I'm just too tired,
enjoying the awesome day~!



 After a long tired day~
I seriously looked retarded,
but I still wanna take a photo together with my ticket >w<
I love everything happened today.

Fantasy . Lockheart 
ps. Chean Chean is damn pretty today! OMG


No comments:

Post a Comment