Thursday, December 13, 2012

Complicated + Confusing = Headache

Sazh, Vanille, Snow,Lightning, Serrah, Hope, Fang
( From left )
Main Characters of Final Fantasy XIII

Well
STPM finished just now
with Physics Paper 1 as the terminal paper
My heart was shouting : " MERDEKA!! ",
as I walk out of the examination hall.
However,
I couldn't finish doing my Physics Paper 1,
blah blah blah~
During the exam, I head up and look at the clock once
there's still [ 10 minutes left ]
and I LEFT 10 QUESTIONS,
this leaves an average of 1 minutes per question to me,
OHHHH
So I finished off the last 10 questions with " FUCK " and " SHIT " all over my mind
In other words, nervous.
After I went home, 
and after I took my shower and sit down on my bed.
I started to think
think left
think right
think up
think down
think front
think back
ok..
I'm flashing back what happened recently,
with a little bit element of judging and analysing.

19 November 2012
[ The First Day of STPM 2012 ]
It's a Pengajian Am kertas ( General Paper ) 2
I did my graph wrongly
I did my essay simply
I went home and sleep immediately.
Since, it's the first day,
everyone seems to be super high tension,
I could hear *sigh* all over the from 6 block,
also there are people gasping of nervousness,
I couldn't stay calm also,
my whole body is shaking.

21 November 2012
[ The Day of My Greatest War ]
It's a Chemistry Paper 2 on that day.
Miss Sim did some prediction
I've been prepared for my STPM chemistry for more than 1 year
until I bluffed myself to believe that I'm so enough to stay calm
As I said
It's a bluff
I nervous like hell
Every single cell in my body is shivering
I didn't know why
I confirmed that I've prepared almost everything
but
just
Scared
of Nothing.

27 November 2012
[ Always Fearful ]
Physics Paper 2
OMG
IT COMES
physics paper 2 is like a doomsday for me
since
my physics sucks
as usual
I payed effort on it
I swear
but I just sucks in physics
lalala~
slap me please.
BUT
I felt less stressful thanks to my 0 expectation XD
Well, that's why I always tell myself
" Stay calm, and be logical. Set Goals but not Expectations "

3 December 2012
[ Calm? ]
Mathematics Technical Paper 1
After the first three days,
I think I'm already used to the current situation,
and suited myself nicely into the exam mood.
Oh well,
It's a maths paper,
constant practice matters,
not last minute tension.
So,
I slept early last night and try to stay conscious,
and ensure my mind is as fresh as possible~!
After the 3 hours war with maths,
I'm exhausted,
almost every single drop of my brain juice used up.
I still couldn't solve most of the question! Good Job
Oh please, stop me from continuously acting like a bitch.

5 December 2012
[ OMG, who said MCQ is easy? ]
Pengajian Am kertas ( General Paper ) 1
This paper just kill me
It fucking drains out every single nerve cell I have in my body.
Just
I never score higher than 38/60 for this stupid paper
I walked into the exam hall with a half-gave up mindset.
Hoping to strike my maximum aim, 38/60
HOORAY
I hope I did well in this stupid paper.
I just hate it.

6 December 2012
[ Fusion of Scientific Logic ]
Mathematics Technical Paper 2 in morning
Chemistry Paper 1 in afternoon
It's a shit
I'm fucking exhausted after I finished my Maths 2
It's raining heavily out there
during my chemistry paper
rain water is splashing all over my table
and I have to lower down my body
in order to protect my MCQ answer paper
and then
lightning strikes
( LIGHTNING~!! SHE'S COOL )
and the whole blog went black
* no electricity *
OMG
I'm damn sleepy
It's raining
No electricity
why I'm sitting for a paper in such critical situation? -.-
Is it a kind of test of patience or what?? 
ARGG
stop it.

13 December 2012
[ The day of Merdeka ]
Physics Paper 1
* I talked about it just now *

feel fee to download this photo and set it as your homescreen wallpaper!
I realised it's a nice wallpaper size
Oh yeah~~
I went to carrefour with chean chean and her sister 11/11/2012
We have our lunch in Subway,
it's nice >w<


In the same day,
I found this thinggy out in my bag,
it's an invitation card made by my juniors.
Mine is gold, others are blue !! XD
hahaha 
my castle looks extra glamorous in gold.
It's a cool invitation card though, good job boys and girls.

I shall say goodbye to this school badge, name tag and tie.
GET OFF!
WAHAHAHAHAHA

Final Fantasy XIII is awesome
Lightning is AWESOME
Looking forward for Lightning's Return next year.

I hope I can set a boundary of thinking to myself,
so that I won't always taunted into sadness so easily.
Seriously,
I cried when thinking alone in my room, hugging my pillow and little bear.
It's not cool.
Someone will discriminate me again.

Fantasy . Lockheart 
STPM is over ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment