Wednesday, December 19, 2012

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

Last Saturday,
my aunt organised a birthday part of herself,
it's a small buffet,
the food seriously is just normal,
nothing more than normal.
haha XD
BUT
the most epic part comes last
HER BIRTHDAY CAKE
*Epicness* 

On the last few days,
I was busy looking for a job,
I went many tuition centre,
but they just...
Some of them request me to teach primary school students,
which I think I'm seriously incapable to do so.
One of them offers me RM5/hour,
I think you better go and find a foreign labor to teach in your class.

Until today,
I went to The Mines with my mother,
in hope for a job,
a probably payed job!
I'm now actually waiting for calls from the shops that I walked in for application.
Oh yeah.
Some of the shops,
there are a big poster written "Vacancies Available"
but when I walked in,
with a humble tone asked : " is there any vacancy available here? "
" No ", and they showed me the face of " GET OUT LA "
I'm pissed off, fuck you.

I also went for a haircut at afternoon in E&M hair saloon.
Then I begged my mom to buy me a new pair of coloured circle lens XD
Since, both of us thinks that the most reasonable price of lenses sell mostly in A-Look of The Mines.
We went there for two reasons.
1. Looking for a job.
2. SHOPPING




LALALA~
looking forward for the Science and Maths Society Farewell Party tomorrow,
hope I'll get to taste a lot of nice food XD
and
I really didn't had fun recently.
Swirling only by
sadness and emoness.

Michelle Phan always says : " Good Luck, Thank You for being Awesome~! "
I SUPER LIKE THIS PHRASE


Fantasy . Lockheart ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment