Thursday, December 20, 2012

Farewell Party

20 December 2012,
Farewell Party of VI Science and Maths Society.

The Venue is initially at the big field of Taman Suria,
but since it's raining around 6.30pm,
a change of venue is required,
instead of an open field,
we moved into Yi Xun's house,
which is the current president's house.

Around 5.45pm,
I already busy getting myself ready to the party,
I went to Kha Mun's house for a ride,
because I seriously didn't know where is this " Taman Suria ".


We reached there around 7.30pm,
which is super late XD

Erm,
about the party,
the food is not nice,
yeah,
I'm serious,
it's not nice.
I did almost nothing other than sitting and eat sausages ._.

After the food session,
it's Game Time~!
It's an edited version of True or Dare,
everyone get to choose a paper scroll,
and there are instructions written on the paper,
i.e.
My one is " Act like you president "
which is Li Jun,
I think I acted quite successfully XD
also
there are some ridiculous requests,
i.e.
Wei Lun's paper there written : " Lick WengSoon's neck "
OHHHH SO GROSS
AND
WEILUN~! YOU'RE MINE
ok,
ignore it ._.

After that,
we went steven's corner for our next round,
Countdown of Doomsday -.-
and we shouted together,
sang birthday song to WoeiTung at 12am sharp ( it's definitely not his birthday, just random )
Guess what?
We're still alive~!
HOORAY~!
Going on drinking Teh O' Ice Limau,
and crunching on Cheese Naan.







That photo is actually taken on the spot at that party,
and they printed it out and packed up nicely,
and gave to us at the end of the party ( before the second round starts ),
I think this idea is awesome,
and I'm impressed somehow.
It really leaves a sweet memory to me.
Oh,
and the little key chain is a little present from Looi Mui,
Thank You >///<
although you called me bitch all the time,
oh bitch.

Most of the nice photos are taken by WoeiTung's Ipod,
and I'm unable to get it ._.
Sad case.

Fantasy . Lockheart ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment