Sunday, April 27, 2014

Where is God?

Not trying to be religious,
but I just wanna ask,
Where is God?
There's no way out for me.

To be honest,
I don't really believe in God,
an existence that surpass everything in this universe,
for me,
everything in this universe including me and my actions,
are by logic,
but not something,
that I can never control nor understand,
I might sound self-centered,
but it's the truth.

However,
at some time,
especially when I'm alone,
especially when I try to create my own logic,
especially when my own action match nothing with my action,
especially when I'm thinking of you.
I wonder,
where is God?
can you please.. tell me why,
and where should I proceed.

Shivering in sorrow,
seeking for nothing,
forgot about my own voice,
my voice of joyfulness.

Even thinking of you,
hearing your voice,
makes me pain.
A great scar in my heart,
that didn't cure,
even until now.

Fantasy . Lockheart
- I'm trying to seek for a reason, but it just does not exist even in my own fantasy -

No comments:

Post a Comment