Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dreams

Everybody's got something
They had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday
That just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back, or wondering
How it could be now or might've been
All this I know
But still I can't find ways to let you go
I never had a dream come true
'til the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you 
Somewhere in my memory
I've lost all sense of time
And tomorrow can never be
Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind
There's no use looking back,oh wondering
How it should been, now oh might've been
All this I know
But,still I can't find ways to let you go 
You'll always be the dream that fills my head
Yes you will,
Say you will,
You know you will oh baby
You'll always be the one I know I'll never forget
There's no use looking back,oh wondering
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how hard I try and try
I just can't say good bye
No no no no 

我现在能想到的,
能表达的,
想跟你说的,
想你知道的,
都只是
" 对不起 "


从你说话的语气
看我的眼神
你的举动
我都深深的
深深地
感觉到你的
懊恼
无奈
烦躁

我一点都不像这样
从一开始就不是要这样
我慢慢地发现的时候
我已经
减少 减少 减少
跟你接触
唯一害怕的就是
我的小小存在
给你带来了负面的影响

没有错
我承认
我这样的话
正常的人都会反感?
关心
每天说废话
可是
正常的人不会因为这样而反感
而是
因为我是我
所以觉得很反感

我也不清楚了
这到底是第几次
连我都觉得自己好烦好无聊
就好像是一个梦想
没能触及遥远的梦想
而且
是一个理所当然
不能够实现的梦想...

It's not about to having a Dream,
but it's all about
owning a undeniably impossible Fantasy,
I willing,
non rationally,
To give whatever I had,
Whenever will I,
Forever may I.

Fantasy . Lockheart

No comments:

Post a Comment