Sunday, April 8, 2012

崩溃


Please just look at me for one last time
I once shined but now I am different. And I couldn't say anything
It's me- the one who's crying like a fool
I'm in the dark room all day and all night and it's not alright
Why can't you understand my heart
My heart tightens as time passes
My Eyes squeezing tears out
I am scared that this is the end, so please save me.
I have a lot to say so please listen
And don't pretend you don't know about the day I've lost everything
Do you know how I feel and I've confessed countless times
And the love sign I gave you. Did you get my sign? sign?
I need you to get back up. Without you I have worry syndrome.
Don't neglect me, I want you by my side, side
Shivering lips and my heart which won't last much
And I'm too scared that it might stop, so please save me.
Your memories within me and I hold my breath and endure it.
Please, you know I will crumble without you

找不到理由
去生气你
只不过是不停的在介意
无论多麽的懊恼
只要你接近
说话
我都不会
一定不会
找到拒绝你的理由

你知道的吧
为了你
燃尽自己的生命
绝对负担的歌声
绝唱
我都会毫不犹豫的
唱出来

PS. You overwhelmed my heart,no mercy.

Fantasy . Lockheart  

No comments:

Post a Comment