Saturday, September 7, 2013

A trip out of the hostel

7th September 2013, Saturday
The first day I get my ass off from the hostel and go out for fresh air,
there's 13 chinese included me group up as a gang and depart with "van sapu"
Our first destination was Mydin,
Mydin is actually like a shopping complex, 
there's basically a lot of shops inside (those shop that I never know the name),
and a quite large super market.
Things inside are ok-ish,
at least you can find food and drinks,
clothes and electrical devices inside,
not that much variety,
but still better than nothing.
I bought a water heater by Pensonic,
basically cost me RM78.90,
there are many other boiler that cost around RM20~RM40 each, 
but those boiler's body are all made up by plastic,
and I don't really feel good boiling water inside a plastic container,
that's why I chose a stainless steel one from Pensonic,
might be pricey,
at least I feel safe using it.

There's a Giant Hypermarket right behind Mydin,
we took about 10 minutes to walk from Mydin to that Giant,
Giant is slightly larger than Mydin,
there's Pizza Hut, KFC and Big Apple Doughnut inside there as well.
GOD, I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED WHEN I SAW BIG APPLE DOUGHNUT
THE WHOLE SHOP IS SHINNING LIKE A STAR IN MY EYES
However,
I didn't get myself doughnuts because I'm suffering from cough,
until now.
Orz

We called the van to send us,
from Mydin to China Town (I don't know what is it called in English, I'm sorry)
This is taken at 1st September 2013, day time, it's the entrance of the China Town
When we reach the street,
99% of the shops are closed,
left food courts and restaurants still operating.























All these are random snapshots that I'm too lazy to make caption for each of them,
but those are the precious views that I saw along the way when I'm taking my little tour in the street.

Tomorrow will be officially the first day of my class,
I hope I can stop thinking nonsense after all the busy days arise.

Don't Give Up Ken Min,
Not even for one moment.

Uphold that dream

- Fantasy . Lockheart -
Be brave, be strong 

No comments:

Post a Comment