Saturday, September 14, 2013

Le Friday.



Today is le TGIF,
for me it has another meaning,
it's WEEKEND BABES!
It's a lazy morning for me,
my alarm rang at 7.30am,
but I woke up at 10am.
Woke up lazily,
pats Melvin's head.
He's enjoying some kind of movie with earphones connected.
Went out together for breakfast,
not the first time,
yet officially the first time purposely go out together just for breakfast.
Hmm.. Why must I be so specify even in such small matter? God knows why.

Today is the day for me and my other course mates to submit our health report to the school's Health Unit.
I didn't have mine,
so I have to pay RM80.00 to do that medical checkup in school's Health Unit.
If I knew that it'll be so troublesome,
I would rather go and have this medical check up right earlier, before I enter.
Well, I've to go and some simple medical checkup on the spot,
while the rest I'll do other days.
The simple checkup includes : -
Blood Pressure Test
Heartbeat Rate Test
Blood Cholestrol and Glucose Level Test
Dental Check
after I pass through the first 2 checkups, I reached the blood sampling counter,
where they have to make a tiny "pore" on my finger to collect my blood sample,
I flashed out my left hand and put in on da table,
she poke my ring finger's finger tips for more than 3 times, yet blood is not flowing out,
and she claimed that it's because my hand is too rough (dafudge to this),
then she asked me to give her my right hand,
she did the same to my right hand's ring finger's finger tips as well,
but this time blood flows out successfully (thank God, I don't have to let her poke my finger for like 100 times just for that tiny amount of blood)
My Blood Glucose Level, if not mistaken is 5.7 (I forgot what is the unit),
while normal Glucose Level stated in the medical checkup card is <7 .1.="" p="">The moment I stand up and about to leave,
I feel everything spinning and I couldn't control my own feet,
yes, I fainted,
in front of all my course mates,
I fainted just because of this little blood test.
*facepalm*
After for like 30 minutes (nurse told me that it already passed 30 minutes since I taken to the wad by wheel chair)
*facepalm* I even being transported by a wheel chair,
I finally got up and proceed to dental checkup,
at least my teeth are all nice and clean -v-



Tonight is le UMT's Chinese Society's first meeting,
they considered it as an orientation,
for all first year chinese students like us.
They introduced us to their society's groups : -
下乡人
登升
海精灵 (Blue Rhythm)
太极
福利部
舞蹈组
I'm planning to go for Blue Rhythm's audition,
they're basically a group of people that loves music,
most of them forms live band.


-Fantasy . Lockheart-
I wanna go home.


Melvin le Vampire (edited by me) MUAHAHA



No comments:

Post a Comment