Thursday, September 12, 2013

"Enjoy your university life" Erhem..?

I've been experiencing a totally different life in the past week.
Rather than staying with pillows and bear bear,
I'm now staying with crowd,
four people in such a tiny room.
There's a morning,
a raining morning,
that cup of tea on my hand is still streaming with water vapour,
such cold weather,
I'm siting on my own chair,
facing a tiny table,
hugging my own legs.
I'm certain, that I imagined this scene before,
where I'm staying at such a small place,
enjoying such small space,
feeling like protected,
looking at the rain fall,
listening to the rain drops on the roof.
Tiny but discrete,
small but realistic,
simple but I fought for it by my own hands.

I have a policy,
where I couldn't stop thinking,
I won't let myself stop thinking,
I don't want to.
I found out myself,
trying so hard to make sure myself learning,
every single moment here in the campus.
Trying to be wise,
trying to be matured.
Every single lecturer's words stimulates my mind,
in whatever way will do.
I always believe,
there's no useless lecture for me,
it's either I can extract Kerosene from the Crude Oil,
or just take it as it is when it's delivered.
Today,
Dr.Chee said something interesting (my Statistics for Chemists' lecuturer),
he said we're all like an empty glasses when we first entered the class,
but day after day,
when the lecture keeps on going,
we'll be filled up with water (knowledge),
but it's all depends on us,
whether to put lemon juice in it,
or simply adding ice cubes,
will make up different taste and flavour.
I found it interesting,
this concept left a deep impression inside my heart,
everyone differs in talent and point of view,
everyone's answer could be so unique and unexpected,
if I was to expect something,
I'm making a boundary,
where I couldn't get much knowledge poured into my glasses if so.

I'm not really an artistic people, 
not really a sentimental people as well,
at least I think I'm not.
However,
I did think a lot.
As one of the effort to achieve perfection,
but deep inside my heart,
I would never want to achieve it.
I don't know whether I've written something like this in my blog before or not,
I'll still write it again.
For me,
perfection is my policy, my goal,
I'll do my best,
train myself,
do whatever I could,
to achieve it,
chasing it just like it's my dream.
Ironically,
most of the scientists or science-biased people like me,
hates perfect.
Perfect in my mind equivalent to no more space for evolution,
no more changes to be implemented to make things better,
it would be a Doomsday to all of us.
To be precise,
I take "chasing perfection" as my policy and I enjoy it,
but not "perfection" itself.

Everyone is telling me to enjoy my university life,
well,
I seriously have to make my university life a bit enjoyable,
rather than stressing myself to think a lot than I used to,
walk alone and bares with lots of emotions inside my heart,
I need something to make me feel more balanced.
I followed my classmates to Night Market of Kuala Terengganu,
quite near to our campus,
it's only like 20 minutes walking,
and it's straight forward where we don't have to turn like mad deep into small village roads,
what we did was only walk along the street and we reach.
Not as large as Seri Petaling's Night Market,
but still considered okay-ish, in terms of size,
all I look for inside that Night Market
was only
FOOD!! MUAHAHAHAH
I bought : -
Malay Pancakes (?), where they put crashed peanuts, margarine and corns in tin on top of a grilled batter layer and they fold and cut it to serve.
Satays, for myself and my roommate Melvin, seriously Satay here costs only RM0.50 per stick, this is awesome, of course we can't have Satays without that nice peanut sauce.
Fried Chicken, although it's cheap, but sad to say that it tastes terrible, when I put it inside my mouth, what I feel and taste was only OIL and FAT.
Also Terengganu's well known processed fish cake, there are basically 2 ways they used to cook this processed fish cake,
one is by deep fry while another is by steam, I bought the one by steam because everyone is saying that it tastes better,
but seriously,
this well known thinggy,
was only so-so for me. - -

Tomorrow will be the end of my 2nd week here in UMT,
or 1st week of my classes.
Things are getting more and more into the style of my expectations,
in how I always expect my university to be.

There's no such thing as promise land,
there's no such thing as promised eternity,
but there's one thing,
I can promise to myself,
Never Give Up.

- Fantasy . Lockheart - 
Pokemon, Getto Daze~! <3 font="">

No comments:

Post a Comment